Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Let's Talk About New Years



Happy (late) New Years! Oh New Years, so many things come with it, resolutions, diets and a whole bunch of new gym memberships. Just jokes, although all of these things are really cliche I'm definitely guilty of them.

  This year I decided to make two resolutions, my stereotypical one and my inner beauty one. My cliche "everyone does it" resolution was to get in shape and try to eat healthier. Although, this new year I am trying to put as much focus on my inner beauty as my outer beauty. 

My New Years resolution for this is very simple but effective. This year, I'm trying to do a lot more Random Acts of Kindness, whether that be as simple as holding the door open for someone, giving a homeless person a few dollars or just saying thank you and smiling more. It's not drastic but I hope this year I will spread a lot more joy by doing this :) 

Comment below your New Years Resolution! 

XO, O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts