Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Fragrances I'm Loving


Getting perfume for Christmas seems to be a little tradition that my family has started. Last year it was Marc Jacobs Daisy and this year it was a refill of my personal favorite, Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue.  As much as I love this tradition, I know perfume can be very pricey and that's something that holds a lot of people, including myself back from buying these fragrances.


I know that most people, (including myself), probably wouldn't drop this amount of many year round to keep my perfume supply full. Which is why I love getting less expensive perfume oils from the drugstore.


My older sister always used to use this Egyptian Goddess perfume from Whole Foods. I used to steal it all the time so she told me that I needed to buy my own. These perfumes smell so great and they're usually less than $15. The only down side I would say is that if you want a spray and not a roller ball, they're few and far between. 


Perfumes are also very seasonal for me. I usually would go for something like Daisy in the summer months as opposed to the winter months. I would gravitate to my Light Blue in the winter because it's just has a warmer tone to it. Now I'm definitely not saying that I don't wear Daisy in the winter because I do. It's a very happy and floral scent that I love. 

Comment down below your favorite perfumes! :) Do you like a warmer or more fruity scent?

*Disclaimer: All opinions are my own*

XO, O




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts