Sunday, January 25, 2015

From My Bookshelf to Yours


Ever since I was little, I've had an obsession with books. Every few weeks I would go to the library and check out 20 or so books. I must have read 5 - 6 books a week. But, as I got older I began to neglect my reading and now I read next to nothing. One of my goals for 2015 was to read more so, I started it off by re-reading some of my favorites:


  1. The Book of Story Beginnings by Kristin Kladstrup 
  2. Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
  3. Savvy by Ingrid Law
  4. Legend by Marie Lu
  5. Kira-Kira by Cynthia Kadohata
  6. The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
  7. Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat by Lynne Jonell 
  8. The Magic Thief by Sarah Prineas
  9. Every Soul a Star by Wendy Mass
  10. Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life by Wendy Mass
  11. Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix
  12. The Name of this Book is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch 
  13. The Book of Awesome by Neil Pratchett

And lastly a book that deserves an honorable mention: 
The Alchemyst: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott 

Hope you all have had a good weekend! Happy Sunday!

Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts