Tuesday, February 10, 2015

BH Cosmetics Palettes and Review


I recently purchased two palettes from BH Cosemtics and I am actually very happy with my purchases. I was not expecting them to be of the highest quality because they are pretty cheap in price but, they are actually really nice.


I purchased this concealer palette (sorry it's messy) because I often do friends makeup and never have the same skin tone as they do. With this palette I thought that I could just use it while highlighting and contouring friends faces but I have found myself using it so much.

I will actually sometimes just put concealer on now instead of foundation on these days. 


This was actually the first palette I purchased because I had seen it used in videos and I "needed" it. The only thing I was not thrilled about was the bottom right eyeshadow was shattered when it came but that's really no big deal. I usually wear neutrals but I really love these colors. They have great color pay off. I would recommend this.

XO, O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts