Tuesday, February 24, 2015

NYFW Fall 2015 - Street Style


With London Fashion Week in full swing, I wanted to take it back a couple of weeks. So here are my favorite looks from New York Fashion Week.


I love the neutrality in her outfit and then the little quirky Marge Simpson pin ties the whole look together. This is one of my favorite street style looks from this week.



I am in love with the colors of all three of these outfits. I especially love the outfit all the way on the left because of the little pop of orange, red, and white in her coat.



Faux fur coats are a major trend that I'm loving.

                           


        


I'm am in love with her personalized Anya Hindmarch bag and the 90s vibe her whole outfit gives. [Photo on the right]



I love the clean cut looks of both of these outfits. They seem to ooze with sophistication.


This cape is so gorgeous and spot on, with its embellishments. This outfit is pulled together with the knee high boots. 







And lastly, Alexa Chung's outfit. Because she is a fashion goddess.





Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts