Friday, January 30, 2015

My Hair Essentials


These are my hair essentials. 

I have moderately long hair and I am trying to grow it out very long, so I have been using conditioners that hopefully will speed up my growing process.  I have also been taking vitamins for my hair and I hope that they work.


I have been taking these Hair, Skin, and Nails Gummies for a while now. I haven't noticed any drastic changes yet but I hope to see some soon. 
I'm definitely not a doctor so if you are thinking about taking these you should probably check with a doctor to make sure it's okay.


I love this conditioner. It makes my hair so, so silky and it smells AMAZING


I got this spray while I was at Ulta. I was buying fake tan and they gave this to me as a gift. It makes my hair ridiculously smooth.


Also, my favorite leave in conditioner. I really love the Not Your Mothers line of products.

I find that I usually buy products based on smell? Does anyone else do that? 

Hope you like this post!! :)

Love, O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts