Thursday, February 19, 2015

NYC - The Dream

So, I've decided that I want to become the type of person who lives in a gorgeously, lavished penthouse loft in New York City. Where there is exposed brick and hardwood flooring. Basically, what everyone in the world dreams of doing. I have decided that there is no use moping about not being able to move into a place like that at this moment in time. I am going to be positive and optimistic and dream about where I could live if the opportunity ever presents itself. I've started looking at places on Airbnb. Here's what I've found: 

This place is so Urban Outfittersesque, with all of the kitschy decorations. I want to live here... x

The view is so unbelievable. I am willing to pay the hefty rental price just for the pleasure of waking up to a view of Manhattan. x

When there is a spiral staircase involved, count me in. x

Um. What is there not to like. The clean esthetic of the whole place is fantastic. And there is a piano, which gives me the opportunity to learn how to play. x 

Just look at the place. The whole place makes me feel like I am drowning in luxury. It seems like such an amazing place to stay after you've had a long day walking all over NYC. x


I could go on and on but I'm going to restrain myself and take a couple deep breaths. I highly recommend Airbnb to anyone who is looking for a nice place to rent for the week instead of a hotel. Prices can range from $25 to over $1000 but, you can mostly get a nice bang for your buck. 

A girl can dream...
Love. M 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts