Friday, January 30, 2015

Workout Shoes


These are my favorite workout shoes EVER. I got these at the Nike Super Store in New York last year.


My favorite thing about them is definitely the color. I love wearing them with just all black workout clothes and then these are the pop of color.
I do realize that I am taking about planning out my gym outfits and that people think it is ridiculous and I do too at times.


They are very comfortable and I bought them in New York mostly because my feet really hurt. I forgot to bring tennis shoes so I went and bought these and I am so happy I did. They are really good for walking long distances because they are really supportive.
I also do go hiking quite often in these and they are really good for traction I think as well. 

Hope you enjoyed this post! Comment below your favorite brand of workout shoe!

Love, O





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts